Sunday, September 7, 2008

Descuidos De Denise Milani

Little Pictures - Owl + Owl (2008)

Hopefully this year will not stop good proposals out of the genre electro / rock, one of my favorites. This duo, consisting of Mark and Johanna, from New Zealand, and as I mentioned, his style is focused on the electro / indie rock and pop. Songs that are characterized by the presence of synthesizers, vocal play between the two members of the group and catchy melodies (though in my case addictive). The best: This House Can Fit Us All and I Wish I Could Keep You .


Tracklist:

01. I Wish I Could Keep You 02. Eliot 03. Hopeful and Hopeless 04. Owl + Owl 05. Tips For Domestic Bliss 06. I'm Not Scared 07. Tiny Gaps 08. Kaleidoscope 09. You + Me + My Amplifier 10. This House Can Fit Us All

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment